Saturday, April 24, 2010

AventuraAsshole got locked out of his apartment

So today, Turnberry Tony and I were relaxing at the pool when I got a call from my Colombian roommate. When I answered he said, "Me key no worky en la puerta. Me no speaka good Eeeenglish.
You come let me in house, yes?"

After berating him for being a dumb Mexican, I decided to go back and help him out (against my better judgement). Well, sure enough, me key no worky en la puerta either. So we had to call maintenance. Our maintenance man is a SUPER cool Dominican guy, and it always calms the Mexican down when he can speak Spickinese to someone.

Well, the maintenance guy couldn't get the door open either. So in an act of selfless heroism, he climbed a ladder up to our third floor balcony to open the door from inside. As it turned out, he had to replace the lock.

When he finished, I offered a beer as reward for his assistance. WHICH HE REFUSED!!! If there's one thing I hate more than people that don't drink, it's people who refuse hospitality.

Now I have no recourse but to assume he's a narc.

No comments: