Thursday, April 22, 2010

AventuraAsshole on Cougartown

For S.K. ♥ ...So I caught an episode of "Cougartown" and reminded of how incredibly, ridiculously hot Courtney Cox is (I realize her name is TECHNICALLY Cox-Arquette, I refuse to recognized this...we'll get to that later). So I asked myself, what would be the best way to get her attention?

Now, I'm not a smart man, but I know two things: a) Courtney is DEFINITELY an AventuraAsshole fan and, 3) She will be unable to resist me. So I have composed a list of things I would do to get in Courtney Cox's pants: club a baby seal (well, yes, technically I would just do that for fun...), attend a femininst rally holding a sign that says "WHAT ... See MoreTHE FUCK ARE YOU BITCHES DOING OUT OF THE KITCHEN?!!!", attend a skinhead rally with a sign that says "SAME-SEX, INTERRACIAL, JEWISH COUPLES FOR JESUS", and finally--I would walk into the middle of a strip club with a baggie full of Carpet Fresh and yell, "WHO LIKES FREE COCAINE?!!!!"
Peace, bitches...

No comments: